Duo Face Saver Case - Silver Fox
Get 2 of your favourite Face Saver Cases and save yourself a pretty penny.
What is it?
Our 'Silver Fox' Face Saver Case is made from 100% organic Ahimsa or Peace Silk and the ultimate addition to your beauty routine. Dyed with GOTS certified dyes, this silver case captures light beautifully and is ideal for adding dimension to your space... perfect for the most luxurious, conscious sleep.
Why do I need it?
These super soft silk pillowcases are designed to keep those pesky wrinkles at bay and your locks looking more tamed and less unruly, so you can wake up in the morning looking like you really did have those full 8 hours' sleep.
Read more about the beauty benefits of sleeping on silk.
What's cool about it?
- Silk pillowcases are anti-wrinkle, anti-bedhead, anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic and contain natural hydrating properties and thermal control. Umm WOW!
- Our silk pillowcases are made from 100% organic Ahimsa or Peace Silk which is much more ethical than other silks on the market.
Read more about how conventional and ahimsa (peace) silk differ.
- Ahimsa silk is naturally soft and the satin weave screams luxury, rather than transporting you back to a '70s playboy apartment.
- The fabric for our silk pillowcases are responsibly sourced in India then designed and made in Australia.
Meet our makers and read more about the journey of your pillowcase from silk worm to your bed.
- We created silk pillowcases in colours you actually want to have on show. Our luxury silk weave works perfectly with all your favourite bed linens, so no more hiding those ugly pillows under the bed!
- All our products are packaged and shipped in materials that are completely compostable.
Read more about our packaging.
How do I care for my case?
Look after your case… your crease-free face and frizz-free locks will thank you for it. Read our product care instructions.
All our pillowcases come in standard size: 50 x 75 cm. All items measured lying flat. (Width x Length)
So why is Ahimsa (Peace) Silk soooo much better?
This cruelty-free yarn is exactly as it sounds - peaceful. In fact, you’ll wonder why you haven’t heard of it sooner. Ahimsa translates to ‘non-violent’, and Ahimsa silk is the product of non-violent silk breeding and harvesting. Yes, get around it.