Hair Saver Scrunchie - Terracotta Dreamin'
What is it?
Our 'Terracotta Dreamin'' Hair Saver Scrunchie is made from 100% Organic Ahimsa (Peace) Silk and Eco-Elastic, and will be the one accessory your hair thanks you for. Dyed with GOTS certified dyes and created from silk excess from our Face Saver Pillow Case production, eliminating waste and making your 'do look damn fine in the process!
Why do I need it?
Traditional hair ties can tug on delicate hair which can lead to damage and breakage. These super soft scrunchies are designed to keep those locks in order and out of your face, without snagging or pulling on hair.
The Ahimsa silk is strong and smooth, gliding through hair and helping eliminate kinks so your 40 minutes spent blow drying in the morning isn't wasted. Phew!
What's cool about it?
- They are made from 100% Organic Ahimsa Silk which is much more ethical than other silks on the market.
Read more about how conventional and ahimsa (peace) silk differ.
- Ahimsa silk is naturally soft and the satin weave screams luxury.
All our scrunchies are made from off-cuts from our pillow cases which are responsively sourced in India and designed and made in Australia.
Meet our makers and read more about the journey of your scrunchie from silk worm to your head!
- The Eco-Elastic inside our scrunchies is made from GOTS certified cotton and natural rubber from FSC Forests.
- We created scrunchies in colours you actually want to wear, coloured using GOTS certified dyes, we have a colour for every outfit.
- All our products are packaged and shipped in materials that are completely compostable.
Read more about our packaging.
How do I care for my scrunchie?
Look after your scrunchie… those frizz-free locks will thank you for it. Read our product care instructions.
Due to the nature of our scrunchies being created from the silk excess from our pillowcase production, the amount of fabric used may differ, meaning each size of scrunchie may differ slightly.
So why is Ahimsa (Peace) Silk soooo much better?
This cruelty-free yarn is exactly as it sounds - peaceful. In fact, you’ll wonder why you haven’t heard of it sooner. Ahimsa translates to ‘non-violent’, and Ahimsa silk is the product of non-violent silk breeding and harvesting. Yes, get around it.